EP-06X Electrolytic Polishing Corrosion Tester
The EP 06X electrolytic polishing corrosion tester is a metallographic sample preparation instrument that integrates electrolytic polishing and corrosion functions. Suitable for use in laboratories such as factories, colleges, and research institutions. This equipment utilizes electrochemical principles for the preparation of metallographic samples, can also be used for polishing metallographic samples, and can also be used for corrosion of metallographic samples. It has the advantages of fast sample preparation, good repeatability, and no mechanical deformation layer. It is an ideal equipment for the preparation of metallographic samples for non-ferrous metals, steel, especially stainless steel.
1. Touch screen setting parameters, displaying voltage time and current time curves;
2. Current and voltage scanning, automatic measurement of polarization curve: used to confirm the specific voltage and current for electrolysis or polishing. After generating the curve, it is used to obtain the optimal parameters (options) for corrosion and polishing that are suitable for the material.
3. Realize constant current and constant voltage working mode;
4. DC 0-100V/0-6A, current/voltage values can be customized;
5. Accurate and stable set voltage value, voltage regulation, display accuracy to two decimal places, voltage accuracy: 0.01V
6. Accurately and stably set the current value, adjust the current and display the accuracy to three decimal places, with a current accuracy of 0.001A;
7. The working voltage and current can be input into the computer for further data analysis and research (optional options: RS232, RS485, wireless connection, and communication with the computer).
8. Protection against overvoltage, overheating, and overvoltage and undervoltage of mains input;
9. Can control the polishing/corrosion area of the sample (sample cover opening diameter 15mm, 20mm, 30mm);
10. Control the polishing/corrosion working time;
11. The stirring device ensures uniform polishing/corrosion medium and consistent surface environment of the sample;
Main technical parameters
|DC 0-100V/0-6A, continuously adjustable, digital display
|Voltage and current regulation, display accuracy
|电压0.01V/电流0.Voltage 0.01V/Current 0.001A
|Constant temperature range
|Normal temperature~100 ℃± 1 ℃
|0-99 hours, customizable
|Cooling coil with external tap water cooling
|Electric box size
|Magnetic stirrer size
|Standard polished/corroded components:
|Including: one cooling coil, one cathode and other hoses each
|Sample cover: control the polishing area of the sample, with diameters of 15, 20, and 30mm
|Easy polishing/corrosion components(Iron frame, anode support plate, anode clamp, cathode, etc.)
|Mixer and heating control unit
|Certificate of conformity
|IV-C polarization curve testing software
|Including computer and software USB drive.
The current and voltage of the power box can be customized into the following combinations:
1. After the equipment arrives, the supplier is responsible for remotely guiding the buyer to install, debug, and use the equipment.
2. After the acceptance of the instrument, the warranty period begins to be calculated. The warranty period is one year.
3. After the warranty period expires, the supplier provides long-term maintenance and repair services, as well as the supply of consumables, vulnerable parts, and related components, to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.